Dual Autographed by Jeffrey Earnhardt and his Talladega crew chief, NASCAR Legend Larry McReynolds.
Jeffrey Earnhardt scored an impressive runner-up finish with the iconic Richard Childress Racing No. 3 in the NASCAR Xfinity Series event at Talladega Superspeedway. ForeverLawn, the leading premium synthetic turf producer in the country, rode along with Earnhardt as he earned the pole in qualifying and came within inches of victory in the race. It marked Earnhardt’s first run for the championship-winning RCR team and the No. 3 that his grandfather famously drove for the team to numerous race wins and championships.
- Material: 100% Diecast Metal
- Die-Cast Identification Number (DIN) visible through rear window
- Closed trunk
- Poseable wheels (not linked to steering mechanism)
- Manufacturer-specific body contour
- Opening hood
- Die-cast body
- Plastic chassis
- Fully decorated
- Packaged in ARC and driver-branded fully decorated window box
- Detailed engine
- Painted chassis details
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Action Racing